SpaGuard's Enhanced Shock provides spa owners with a powerful, effective shock treatment to eliminate contaminants that build-up with use, while taking just 15 minutes to work. Oxidizers break down and remove organic compounds and their odors, as well as featuring a clarifier to help the filtering system detect and remove particles that remain. Enhanced Shock is compatible with chlorine, bromine, ozone, and ionization sanitizing systems, as well as being pH buffered to prevent changes to the delicate pH balance of your spa.
3 tbsp per 500 gallons of water per week.
- Test and adjust spa water pH to 7.2-7.6 prior to application of this product.
- Apply product when spa is not in use.
- Apply product at a rate of 3 tablespoons per 500 gallons.
- With pump in operation, apply the entire treatment dosage at one time.
- Broadcast across waters surface
- Apply directly to spa water only.
- Do not add through a skimmer or any automatic dispersing device.
- Add this product at least once a week.
- Additional applications are recommended after periods of heavy spa usage, significant rainfall or the appearance of cloudy water.
Sodium Dichloro-s-Triazinetrione: 58,2%, Other Ingredients: 41.8%
No reviews yet
Great service by Pool Geek
We have always had great service from Pool Geek. However, FedEx has NOT delivered our order, even though they say it was delivered. We will need to contact Pool Geek to initiate “lost package” action with FedEx, but in the meanwhile we need to reorder what we haven’t received.
Fast shipping and excellent options for pool and spa chemicals.
Great product, great service!
Been using this for several years, so much easier than Bromine - thank you!
Fabulous. Quick shipping and great prices.
Been using it for years, works great, and the package came in a timely manner.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.