BioGuard Algae All 60 is a highly effective algae preventative. It is recommended by the manufacturer for use with pools with attached spas or jetted returns. This product treats stubborn algae growths in chlorine or bromine pools. It is formulated to be non-foaming and non-staining. This product is effective on all types of algae and works in all pH ranges. Algae All 60 will not affect pH level.
2-3 fl oz per 10,000 gallons of water.
Light Algae Growth:
11-17 fl oz per 10,000 gallons of water.
Initial Treatment of Clean Pools:
6-11 fl oz per 10,000 gallons of water.
- Ensure all equipment is working properly.
- Backwash the filter system following manufacturers directions.
- Adjust the pH to between 7.2-7.6.
- In chlorinated systems, add stabilizer to establish a minimum stabilizer level of 30-40 ppm to reduce the degradative effects of sunlight upon the chlorine residual.
- Check for metals and if present add a stain and scale inhibitor to prevent staining of pool surface due to metals.
- Adjust chlorine residual to 1-3 ppm. When using other products as outlined in directions for this product, always follow directions on those products.
- For pools having light algae growth, pour the initial dose of 11-17 oz. per 10,000 gallons of water directly into pool.
- Remove settled algae debris by cleaning.
- For treatment of a freshly cleaned and filled pool, pour the initial dose of 6-11 oz. per 10,000 gallons of water directly into pool.
- Additions of 2-4 oz. of this product per 10,000 gallons of water should be made every 5-7 days after initial treatment for maintenance.
Wait at least 15 minutes after application before entering pool.
Poly [Oxyethylene (Dimethylininio) ethylene (dimehylimino) ethelene dichloride]: 60%, Other Ingredients: 40%
No reviews yet
Algae all 60
Had algae all summer. Used this product in the evening,next day no algae.
BioGuard algae all 60 - great product
Very good product, very good business to deal with "pool geek". Product was packaged correctly no damage to product, and delivery was fast.
BioGuard Algae All 60
Great product, non-foaming, and great service from poolgeek.
The Algae All 60 has about doubled in price. But at least it works better than any other Algaecide I have used in past years.
BioGuard Algae All 60
I’ve used it for several years with great success. No Algae problems with routine maintenance. I also use other BioGuard products 3” Silk Tabs and BioGuard Smart Shock weekly. And so far my pool has been crystal clear year round.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.