BAQUACIL Sanitizer & Algistat (.5 gal) is the key ingredient and step one in the Baquacil Pool Care System. This chlorine free sanitizer kills bacteria and keeps algae at bay. Highly stable and protected from the sun so you don't have to worry if it is working.
1/2 gallon per 10,000 gallons of water to obtain 50 ppm Sanitizer level.
1 pt per 10,000 gallons to raise level by 10 ppm.
Freshly Filled and Dechlorinated Pools Start Up with Baquacil:
Note: If the pool water contains algae or is hazy, consult your Baquacil Dealer.
- Backwash or chemically clean your pool filter. Check pool pH; adjust to 7.2 to 7.6if necessary.
- Add Baquacil Sanitizer to give a content of 50 ppm (1/2 gallons product per 10,000 gallons of pool water.)
Normal Pool Routine:
- Every week, check Baquacil Sanitizer concentration and pH.
- Maintain Baquacil Sanitizer concentration at about 50 ppm. If concentration falls 10 ppm or more, add a top-u dose.
- The level shod not be allowed to drop below 30 ppm. For example, to raise the Baquacil Sanitizer level 10 ppm, add 1 pint per 10,000 galloons of water.
- Consult your Baquacil Dealer for calculation instructions.
Problem Solving and supplemental pool information:
- Do not use in freestanding spas/hot tubs. Do not use in unpainted plaster pools previously exposed to metals, which may cause staining.
- Baquacil is not compatible with many detergents and some supllemental algicides (such as those based on copper).
- If algae development, cloudiness, or pool problems occur or additional information on water qualtiy is desired, consult your dealer.
Poly (Hexamethlenbiguanide) hydrochloride: 20%, Other Ingredients: 80%
No reviews yet
Product great. Shipping was not
I appreciate the product and quick delivery. But, the box arrived rather soggy, and one jug seems to have a slow leak.
Best product around/best dealer for delivery to out of state users
Poolgeek has always provided me with the right products to correct my problems and has been patient with me to explain why I have to use such products. As for the product itself, I've used this product with such success my neighbors with chlorine pools are taking notice at how well my pool looks with very little maintenance. And, this system doesn't destroy an above ground pool liner or your clothes in the Las Vegas sun/heat. FIVE STARS FOR BOTH!
Baquacil works great
This keeps my pool clear of algae. I always use Baquacil and not generics.
Ordering and delivery was prompt and on time with a reasonable price.
Easy and simple!
I like Baquacil products so much! It is not available in my town, so I really like that I can order and have it shipped straight to my door!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.