Pool Frog's Bac Pac provides pool owners with a way to supply chlorine to their systems slowly and steadily, enabling maximum chlorine effectiveness. Bac Pac is a cartridge insert that works with all Frog and Cycler systems to provide a way to eliminate constant hand feeding of chlorine on a daily basis to maintain pool health as well as saving considerable time and money with this more efficient, self-contained system.
- Adjust pH level to 7.2-7.8.
- Bring free available chlorine residual to 1 ppm using a chlorine shock.
- Stabilize the pool with cyanuric acid stabilizer.
- To Install Bac Pac: Take Pool Frog Cycler cap off. Remove pac colored caps. Hold pac so the open end faces down. Insert into Pool Frog Mineral Reservoir. The end of the pac must align with the key located inside the Pool Frog Cycler at the bottom. Do not force. Replace the feeder cap and set the control dial per the size and pump run time of your pool according to the chart in the manual included with the the Pool Frog Mineral Reservoir. Monitor chlorine level daily for the first week to determine correct dial setting. Turn the control dial to the next higher setting to increase the free available chlorine and turn it to the next lower setting to lower the free available chlorine. Check the free available chlorine residual and increase/decrease one setting per day until you have achieved at least 0.5 ppm
- Once you have determined the proper setting for your pool, you should not have to re-adjust the setting under normal conditions. Should conditions change (i.e. weather, rain, pool use, bather load, etc.) the control dial can be easily adjusted to increase or decrease the chlorine feed.
- Superchlorinate if needed. Do not shock treat the skimmer. Turn control dial to Minimum or Setting 0 before super-chlorinating. Once desired free available chlorine has been obtained, return the control dial to the normal operating setting.
- Periodically check the pac and replace with a new one when empty. Do not attempt to open or refil this pac. Do not reuse.
Thrichloro-s-Triazinetrione: 99%, Other Ingredients: 1%, Available Chlorine: 90%
No reviews yet
Very good. Very easy to use. Last year was first year to use this, but did the job. Using again this year.
Due to the chlorine shortage I was surfing online for a place to get chlorine for my pool because all of the local retailers were out. Pool Geek had some and I received my order very quickly!
I have been a huge fan for years. Your products are easy to find on your website, check out and purchase is easy, prices are better than most other companies and it always arrives free shipping 2 to 5 days later. Thank you
Pool frog products are easy to use, very concentrated. More expensive than some other products but so easy and no measuring worth the cost.
Love this product! Been using it for 24 years.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.