SpaPure Filter Clean Pro is a thorough but gentle filter cleaner that will effectively remove accumulated body oils, soapy residues, scale, and grime from your filters. Keeping your filters clean is important to maintain crystal clear water and proper water flow. This product is compatible with chlorine, bromine, biguanide, silver mineral, salt, ozone, and more. Using this product will help ensure the highest water quality in your pool.
- Cleans all filter types
- Powerful degreaser
- Extends filter life
Add this product to a 3-5 gallon bucket of water.
Read the entire label and use in accordance with directions and caution statements. NEVER MIX DIFFERENT PRODUCTS TOGETHER IN THE SAME BOTTLE OR PAIL. Do not soak your filters in steel, metal, aluminum, or similar containers.
- Remove the filter from the spa and rinse off any excess debris from the pleats of the filter. Use a straight nozzle and work from the top to the bottom of the filter. Avoid using pressure washers when cleaning spa filters.
- Create a cleaning solution by adding contents of this pouch to 3-5 gallons of water. Place filter cartridge into cleaning solution for at least 15 minutes. If the filter is tall, flip the cartridge over and continue soaking for at least 15 minutes. The longer the filter remains in the cleaning solution, the more cleaning action occurs.
- Rinse the filter cartridge again to remove the freed greases, oils, and other bather contaminations that the filter has collected during spa use.
- Place filter back into the spa and resume normal operation.
- Spas using chlorine or bromine should clean filters every 6 to 8 weeks. Spas with frequent use, or using a biguanide system, filters should be cleaned every 4 weeks. Using SpaPure EZ-Enzyme, as directed, will extend the period of time between filter cleanings.
No reviews yet
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.