Lo-Chlor Fast Dissolve Stabilizer is a very easy to apply product that is conveniently packaged in a granular bag. Use this chemical to slowdown the breakdown of active chlorine in your pool due to the effects of sun, heat, weather, and other adverse effects. It is effective for stabilizing both liquid and dry types of chlorine sanitizers, and it will help maintain a continuous chlorine residual.
Add 2.5 to 3 pounds per 10,000 gallons of pool water.
- Backwash or clean filter and measure cyanuric acid level.
- Chlorinate pool water to satisfy chlorine demand (2-4 ppm).
- Adjust pH of pool water to the 7.2 to 7.8 range. A pH of 7.4 is ideal for plaster pools and a pH of 7.6 is ideal for vinyl, fiberglass and painted pools.
- Through the skimmer, add Fast Dissolve Sanitizer at a rate of 2.5 to 3 pounds per 10,000 gallons. This should introduce 30 to 35 ppm of cyanuric acid.
- Alternatively, pre-dissolve required required amount (as above in step 4) of Fast Dissolve Stabilizer in a bucket of hot water and stir. Add solution to pool by pouring along perimeter.
- DO NOT backwash or clean filter for at least 48 hours.
- A cyanuric acid level of 40-60 ppm is recommended. Use a test kit specific for cyanuric acid (pool stabilizer or conditioner). Add Fast Dissolve Stabilizer until proper levels are attained and add as required throuighout the year.
Isocyanuric Acid: 98%, Inert Ingredients: 2%
No reviews yet
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.