Durachlor Winter Blue 22 protects your pool against staining, algae growth, bacteria and all other threats throughout the long winter months, eliminating much of the work from spring openings. Its formula is compatible with most common sanitizing systems and will drastically cut the amount needed to treat your pool next season, saving you money.
Apply 2 pounds of this product per 10,000 gallons of pool water.
- Resolve any current water problems, such as algae or cloudy water, before closing the pool. Dirt, leaves, and algae can cause staining if not removed before covering.
- Balance pool water. pH 7.2-7.7, total alkalinity 80-150 ppm, calcium 200-400 ppm.
- Add 2 pounds of granular (dry) chlorine per 10,000 gallons of pool water. Add to your pool as directed on on label. Wait one hour.
- For every 22,000 gallons of water, add 1/2 on the content of this product to pool by broadcasting over the surface of the water, with pump running. Wait 15 minutes, then broadcast the remaining portion of this product directly to the pool. Product may harden or become clumpy over time but will not affect performance. Water may be discolor blue for a few minutes as the product enters the water. This is normal and will dissipate as the water is circulating.
- For added insurance against off season water issues, ADD an initial dose of algaecide as directed on the product label.
- Continue circulating your pool for 3-6 hours.
- Consult your local authorized dealer for recommendations for off-season operation and/or winterization pool water levels. Your dealer can also provide guidance on how to cover the pool and winterize your pool equipment and plumbing, if applicable.
- Clean your filer with a pool filter degreaser.
No reviews yet
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.