Applied Biochemists Super Blue is a highly concentrated water clarifier that will clear up cloudy water fast without affecting water balance. Using this product regularly will help reduce the buildup of fine particles in the pool so that your algaecides and sanitizers can do their job more efficiently. This clarifier will not clog your filters and it is effective at a wide range of temperature and chemical levels. Swimming can resume immediately after this product is applied.
- Clear up cloudy water fast without affecting water balance
- Reduce the buildup of fine particles in the pool
- Help algaecides and sanitizers do their job more efficiently
Add 1 fl oz for every 5,000 gallons.
Extreme Cloudy Conditions:
Add 1 fl oz for every 2,500 gallons.
- Add the required amount of Super Blue Clarifier directly into the water around the edges of the pool and a small amount directly into the skimmer.
- Run the filter for 8 hours and then vacuum the pool.
- Use Super Blue Clarifier 4 to 12 hours after each shock treatment, superchlorination, or application of algaecide to remove dead algae or organic debris from the pool water.
- Use Super Blue weekly or more often depending upon swimmer load. Add 1 fl oz of Super Blue for every 5,000 gallons of swimming pool water weekly. If the pool water is extremely cloudy due to heavy usage, a warm-weather start-up or freshly-added water, you may increase the dose to 1 fl oz for every 2,500 gallons of water.
No reviews yet
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.