The Durachlor Super 90 product is a granular form of a stabilized chlorine concentrate that is specifically designed for white plaster pools. Not only is Super 90 used as a highly concentrated sanitizer, but this product can also treat black algae.
- Stabilized chlorine concentrate specifically designed for white plaster pools
- Can also treat black algae
- Provides 90% available chlorine
- Turn off pump before application.
- Brush algae spots with a steel brush before adding this product.
- Sprinkle this product directly over the pool walls and floor on which algae appears. Use approximately 1 pound per 10,000 gallons of pool water. For severe cases the dosage may be doubled.
- Filter pump can be turned on after this product has been in the pool for at least 8 hours.
- Brush pool again with stainless steel brush.
- Do not use pool until chlorine residual falls below 3.0 ppm.
- Check residual chlorine with a reliable test kit. If below 1.0 ppm broadcast over the deepest end of the pool 4 oz of this product for every 12,000 gallons of water. Repeat application until a 1.0-1.5 ppm residual chlorine is obtained.
- In extremely hot weather or extreme bathing loads, a shock dosage of chlorine may be obtained by broadcasting this product directly into the pool water. 1 oz of this product for each 6,000 gallons of pool water will provide 1.1 ppm of chlorine.
- Be sure to measure pH immediately after application and at least once each week with a reliable pool test kit. Adjust pH to 7.2-7.8 if necessary by adding a suitable agent such as sodium bisulfate to decrease pH, or soda ash to increase pH. Follow instructions for use on labels of these products.
Trichloro-s-triazinetrione: 99%, Other Ingredients: 1%
No reviews yet
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.