The Bio-Dex Zeo Filter Cleaner product will clean and remove buildup in Zeobrite that accumulates over time. It is safe for the environment and on equipment. It can also be used as a cleaner for traditional sand filter media.
- Effectively removes scale, oils, and minerals
- Helps improve filter efficiency
- Can be used to clean sand filter media
Up to a 24" diameter filter: Mix 1 quart of Zeo Filter cleaner with 5 gallons of water. 30" to 36" diameter filter: Mix 2 quarts for Zero Filter cleaner with 5 gallons of water
- Backwash the filter.
- Shut off pump.
- Put the multipart valve in closed position until ready to be backwashed.
- Remove filter top.
- Drain the filter.
- Pour pre-mixed solution into the filter and add sufficient amount of water to cover the media.
- Replace the filter top.
- Soak 4 to 12 hours. (Longer soaking results in better cleaning. For pools with high mineral content, scale or oil buildup, soak overnight and backwash the next day.) After soaking recommended amount of time, move the valve to backwash position, and backwash until the water coming through the line is clear.
- Start the pump, fill the filter with clean water and resume normal filtration.
No reviews yet
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.