The Bio-Dex Skill-It Algaecide product is a necessary tool in fighting and protecting against common resistant forms of algae. This product is not metallic based, so it will not stain the pool while it removes annoying algae from the it. Skill-It does not affect the pH chemistry of your water, and can be added directly to the water or through water circulation equipment.
- Eliminates and protects against common resistant forms of algae
- Not metallic based, so it will not stain the pool
- Does not affect the pH chemistry of your water
Ensure all pool equipment is working properly. Backwash the filter system following manufacturers directions. Adjust pH between 7.2 - 7.6. Adjust chlorine residual to 1-3 ppm. In a chlorine treated pool, add stabilizer to establish minimum 40-50 ppm to reduce the degrading effects of sunlight upon the chlorine residual. Check for metals and if present add stain and scale inhibitor to prevent staining due to metals. Add this product directly to the pool by pouring around the entire perimeter of the pool. Allow the filter to run for at least 6 hours after adding algaecide. During this period, swimmers must not be allowed in the water.
- Backwash the filter thoroughly.
- Vacuum algae debris and thoroughly brush pool.
- Add 26 ounces of this product to each 50,000 gallons of water or ratio thereof.
- Vacuum pool after 24 hours to remove dead algae.
- If algae is still visible repeat dose steps 3 and 4 as necessary until pool is free of visible algae.
- Once algae is under control, clean filter and return to normal operation.
Alkyl (60% C14, 30% C16, 5% C12, 5% C18) dimethylbenzyl ammonium chloride: 49.8%, Dialkyl (60% C14, 30% C16, 5% C12, 5% C18) methylbenzyl ammonium chloride: 0.2%
Inert Ingredients: 50%
No reviews yet
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.