BAQUACIL Flocculant (1.5 lb) is great at clearing cloudy water. This aluminum sulfate formula is iron-free for unprecedented results.
1.5 lb per 10,000 gallons of water.
Baquacil Flocculant can be used two different ways depending upon the circumstance that exist.
- If the pool is cloudy and the bottom is visible, follow the directions for Filter Aid.
- If the pool is cloudy and the bottom is not visible, follow the directions for Pool Flocculant.
- Check the filter pressure, if it is more than 8 psi above the normal pressure for a clean filter, then backwash or rinse filter off according to manufacturer's recommendations.
- Check returns to make sure they are directed toward the bottom and away from the skimmer in a circular pattern.
- Slowly add recommended amount of Baquacil Flocculant listed in table directly to skimmer while pump is running.
- Filter continuously for 48 hours checking back pressure periodically. In the event of high filter pressure, backwash and rinse filter according to manufacturer's recommendations.
- If pool is still not clear, repeat steps 3 and 4. If second treatment does not resolve the problem contact your Baquacil Dealer.
- After pool is cleared, resume normal filtration routine (8-12 hours per day minimum).
- Check the filter pressure. If it is more than 8 psi above the normal pressure for a clean filter, then backwash or rinse filter off according to manufacturer's recommendations.
- Raise the water level in the pool to the top of the skimmer box.
- Shut off filter pump. Pump muse be off for 24 to 48 hours. If pump is equipped with a timer, be certain that the "on trip" has been removed.
- Dissolve Baquacil Flocculant in a bucket or water at the rate of 1.5 lb (1 bottle) per 10,000 gallons and broadcast the solution evenly over the surface of the pool.
- Do not use the pool for 24-48 hours allowing the cloudiness (floc) to settle. Vacuum the clock to the waste. If a large amount of floc becomes resuspended, turn the pump off, allow enough time for the flow to resettle, and then vacuum to waste.
- Check returns to make sure they are directed towards the bottom and away from the skimmer in a circular pattern. Filter until water clears. (If pool does not clear after 48 hours contact your Baquacil Dealer.)
- Check water balance and adjust accordingly.
- Resume normal filtration routine (8-12 hours per day minimum)
Contains Aluminum Sulfate: CAS# 10043-01-3
No reviews yet
Last year, our pool was cloudy, tried a variety of products, changed out sand in filter. Nothing changed. Used the Baquacil Flocculant. A miracle! This year, pool was somewhat cloudy, so we started with the Baquacil Flocculant, another miracle! And, it's not expensive
Whenever my pool gets cloudy from any kind of particle, I poor this into the skimmer and about 8 to12 hours later, pool is crystal clear.
I use this to clear up the cloudiness in the pool and it works great.
I had all the right balance of chemicals in my pool and my test strips were showing everything was good but I couldn’t figure out why my water was still hazy! After a back and for with my good friends at Pool Geek he suggested the flocculant! WOW! DOES THAT STUFF WORK! I don’t understand the science of it but it doesn’t matter, my pool was sparkling again and we were back in the pool after an overnight treatment! Pool Geeks and Baquacil come through for me again!
I always used this product for many years, and it did a great job keeping my pool clear. A couple of years ago my local shop stopped carrying it and offered substitutes. Nothing was nearly as good. So I found this online and ordered it there.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.