The Ultima Total Control Shock and Algaecide is a combination formula that uses the power of both chlorine and copper so that it can double as an algae shock treatment, and longterm algae prevention. The chlorine and copper help each other in this formula, rather than customarily eliminating each other. This granular product is also a pH buffer so that it does not destabilize your pool water balance.
- Shock treats and prevents algae
- Does not destabilize your pool water balance
- Copper and chlorine combination formula
- Adjust the pool water pH into the range of 7.2-7.8 and the total water alkalinity range into 100 to 150 ppm as determined by a suitable test kit.
- To control algae, distribute 3 pounds over the water's surface for each 20,000 gallons of pool water. This will raise the pool water's chlorine residual to 4 ppm for immediate anti-algae shock treatment and 1 ppm of chelated copper sulfate for extended relief.
- If algae persists, repeat dosage.
Sodium Dichloro-s-Triazinetrione*: 35.90%, Copper (elemental)**: 2.25%, Other Ingredients: 61.85%
*Available Chlorine: 20.1%
**From complexed form of copper sulfate pentahydrate
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.