The Ultima S.O.S. is a multipurpose granular that shocks, oxidizes, and sanitizes pool water. This granular bag of chlorine also includes a pH buffer for your pool so that it helps balance the water, while it also clarifies the water. By quickly eliminating the organic contaminants in the water through oxidization, Ultima S.O.S. will leave your pool water looking crystal clear.
- Fast acting oxidizing granular shock
- Boosts free chlorine levels
- Clarifies water, while maintaining balance in the pH and total alkalinity levels
Always add with a pump and filter running to ensure complete mixing and good circulation. Ultima S.O.S. is completely soluble and dissolves quickly, so no premixing is required. Broadcast Ultima S.O.S. over the surface of the water, adding about two thirds of the total dose into the deep end of the pool. Apply product when swimming pool is not in use.Swimming may resume as soon as 15 minutes after product application, provided the chlorine residual concentration in the pool is between1-4 ppm. Reentry is prohibited above levels of 4 ppm chlorine due to risk of bodily injury.
Pools With Moderate Daily Use
- Add Ultima S.O.S. weekly at a dose of 1 pound per 10,000 gallons of pool water.
- Each pound of Ultima S.O.S. will raise the free chlorine concentration by 1 ppm in 10,000 gallons of pool water.
- More frequent and/or heavier doses may be required during periods of heavy use or following heavy rains or high winds.
Pool Opening and Closing
- Add Ultima S.O.S. at a dose of 2 pounds per 10,000 gallons of pool water.
- This dose will provide a sufficient oxidizer to eliminate most of the contaminants that accumulate in the pool water, and will immediately raise the free chlorine concentration by 2 ppm in 10,000 gallons of pool water.
- Reentry is prohibited above levels of 4 ppm due to risk of bodily injury.
Sodium dichloro-s-triazinetrione: 15%
Other Ingredients: 85%
Available Chlorine: 9.53%