The Ultima PhosFIGHT liquid formula actively removes phosphates from the swimming pool water. This reliable and efficient phosphate remover helps keep the pool's chemistry balanced. It works ideally for use with salt generators. Also, it will not harm plants or animals during use.
- Actively removes phosphates from the swimming pool water
- Keeps the pool's chemistry balanced
- Will not harm plants or animals during use
Initial High-Phosphate Treatment
- Clean or backwash filter.
- Calculate the amount of product required using the dosage guide below. Pour this product into the pool, distributing it over as wide an area as possible.
|Pool Capacity||Amount of Phosphates In Your Pool (ppb)|
|5,000 gal||1 oz||2 oz||4 oz||8 oz|
|10,000 gal||2 oz||4 oz||8 oz||16 oz|
|15,000 gal||3 oz||6 oz||12 oz||24 oz|
|20,000 gal||4 oz||8 oz||16 oz||32 oz|
- Run your filter system continuously for at least 24 hours.
- If filter pressure increases 10 psi over normal, clean, or backwash the filter.
- After 48 hours, test the phosphate level with a phosphate test kit approved for swimming pool use. If it is needed, reapply this product.
Note: It is normal for this product to cause cloudiness . To clear the water quickly, use the Ultima Enzyme Clarifier.
Use 1 fluid ounce of this product per 5,000 gallons of pool water to maintain phosphate levels below 125 parts per billion.