Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
Ultima Clean and Refresh removes oils, minerals, and other particles of organic waste from the pool water. These bits of debris can clog the filter and cause swimmer discomfort. This product also removes ammonia from zeolite media. Ultima Clean and Refresh will help optimize your filter's performance. For best results, use this product with the GLB Ultima System.
3 lb per 5 gallons of solution needed.
How to Make Clean & Refresh Solution:
- Determine the capacity of the filter tank by the manufacturers label and calculate volume needed to cover the elements or the media.
- In a large plastic pail, use lukewarm water to dissolve 3 pounds of Clean & Refresh per 5 gallons of solution needed.
- Stir with a wooden stick until the solution is completely dissolved.
Directions for Use with Zeolite Media Filters:
- Backwash filter, then shut off pump and remove hair and lint pot cover.
- Drain filter.
- Turn ON pump, making certain that handle is in the backwash position.
- Slowly pour solution into the hair and lint pot with pump running. Do not allow the pump to run dry.
- Continue adding solution until the Zeolite media is covered.
- Shut OFF pump at once, leave handle in backwash position and allow to stand overnight (12 hours).
- After 12 hours, backwash until the water coming from the backwash line is clean and free of foam.
- Start pump and fill filter with clean water.
Do not allow Clean & Refresh solution to get into the pool.