Taylor 7-Way Pool and Spa Test Strips show free chlorine, total chlorine or total bromine, pH, total alkalinity, total hardness, and cyanuric acid levels in pools and spas. These test strips work quickly and easily with just a single dip test. The results shown will be quick and accurate. Experts recommend testing pool or spa water weekly for optimum chemistry levels.
- Collect water sample at elbow depth or 18" below the water surface with a clean container.
- Open cap and shake to remove a test strip.
- Dip strip in water for 2 seconds and remove with pads facing up.
- DO NOT shake excess water.
- Hold strip level for 20 SECONDS.
- Compare to color chart.
- Read in order: FC - TC/Br - pH - TA - TH - CYA
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.