Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
SpaGuard's Soft Soak Sanitizer provides spa owners with a one-step treatment that replaces chlorine and bromine in your spa, yet effectively controls bacteria, softens the water for bather comfort, and removes strong chemical odors. Simply test your pool weekly after application with Soft Soak test strips, and add Soft Soak Sanitizer when called for to maintain a clean, healthy spa environment.
Initial Start UP:
1 fl oz per 150 gallons of water.
0.2 fl oz per 150 gallons of water will raise sanitizer level 10 ppm
- Remove chlorine or bromine source and disconnect the feeder.
- Discontinue use of ionizers and electrchlorinators if present.
- Drain existing water in spa.
- Clean spa surface and filters.
- Fill spa with water.
- Have your Authorized BioGuard Dealer of SoftSoak Sanitizer check your water for proper water balance.
- After water has been balanced, add SoftSoak Sanitizer to give you a concentration of 50 ppm (1 oz. of product per 150 gallons of spa water).
- Circulate water 30 minutes, then check SoftSoak Sanitizer concentration with the test kit for SoftSoak Sanitizer and adjust if necessary.
Normal Spa Maintenance:
- Every week, check SoftSoak Sanitizer concentration and pH. Adjust if necesary.
- The level of SoftSoak Sanitizer should be maintained between 30 and 50 ppm.
- When the level of SoftSoak Sanitizer is 30 ppm or less, add enough SoftSoak Sanitizer to bring the level up to 50 ppm.
- The spas level of SoftSoak Sanitizer should never be allowed to drop below 30 ppm.
- To raise the SoftSoak Sanitizer level 10 ppm, add 0.2 oz. per 150 gallons of spa water.