SpaGuard's Soft Soak Filter Cleaner gives spa owners of non-chlorine and non-bromine sanitizing systems with a monthly treatment that eliminates oils and other contaminants that can clog up your filter elements, reducing its surface area. Soft Soak Filter Cleaner powerful formula restores filter element efficiency and reduces the amount of sanitizing chemicals needed to maintain optimal pool health, saving you money.
- Remove filter elements and rinse excess debris with garden hose with a pressure nozzle.
- Place cartridge in suitable 5 gallon plastic or rubber bucket.
- Wearing gloves and protective gear pour 16 oz. of SoftSoak Filter Cleaner uniformly on the cartridge.
- Add 5 gallons of water to the bucket.
- Allow to soak for 24 hours.
- Rinse elements clean with maximum garden hose pressure.
- Reassemble filter and resume normal operation. For best results, allow cartridge element to completely dry before replacement.
- Spa and hot tub filters should be cleaned every 4 to 6 weeks using SoftSoak Filter Cleaner.
Cartridges may have a slight pink tint after cleaning. This will not effect filter efficiency.
No reviews yet
No problems with this product. Don't get a waterline, filters last a long time... good stuff.
Works great! I keep two sets of filters to make quarterly cleanings quicker. While one set soaks, the other goes on duty and I can cut down on the time the spa is down. Also, a little filter cleaner on a sponge makes quick work of cleaning any buildup on the shell. Quick rinse and it's done.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.