Spa Frog's Filter Frog provides spa and hot tub owners with an effective way to reduce their systems sanitizer consumption while improving water quality, simply by placing this product inside your filter element. Filter Frog uses silver and copper to naturally kill bacteria without the need for harsh chemical treatments, improving your bathing environment by reducing odors, skin and eye irritation, and foul chemical odors. This product simplifies spa maintenance as well as reducing operating costs by stretching your sanitizer much longer than normal.
Replace every 4 months
- For use in spas up to 600 gallons.
- Ensure all spa equipment is working properly.
- The pump and filter should be operated at least 3 hours per day.
- Clean filter following manufacturers directions.
- Adjust pH to between 7.2-7.8.
- With a freshly filled spa, establish a bromine or chlorine residual of 1-2 ppm with an EPA approved spa shock or by other means.
- Always maintain a bromine or chlorine residual of at least 1 ppm.
- Shock spa once a week or as needed.
- When using other products as outlined in directions for this product, always follow directions on these products.
- Keep the spa free of leaves and debris.
Installing Spa Frog Mineral Spa Care:
- Set reminder dial to 4 months from month of installation.
- Turn dial by hand or with a coin if needed.
- Place Spa Frog Mineral Spa Care in one of the following locations.
- Majority of Spas: Insert Spa Frog Mineral Spa Care inside filter cartridge core. Do not allow product to sit to low in the filter.¬€ If blocking water flow, install in filter well. If installed inside a standpipe, attach a string to the Frog head handle for easy removal.
- High Flow Spas: On skimmer filters with 2.5 hp or larger pump motors, place Spa Frog Mineral Care in filter well outside the filter cartridge.
- Small Cartridge or Other Spa: Place Spa Frog Mineral Care in skimmer tray.