Spa Frog's Complete Floating System provides spa and hot tub owners with a way to drastically reduce routine maintenance, while keep your system running at peak efficiency. Complete Floating System combines the power of bromine and minerals in self-contained replaceable cartridges, making the days of carefully measuring out chemicals a thing of the past. Both cartridges ensure your system is free of bacteria, odors, and other harmful contaminants, providing a much more comfortable bathing environment that will draw rave reviews.
Replace bromine cartridge every 2-4 weeks.
Replace mineral cartridge every 4 months.
- Fill Spa with fresh water and bring spa to recommended temperature.
- Balance the waters pH and total alkalinity and shock the spa to establish a chlorine or bromine residual of 1-2 ppm.
- Adjust Your Cartridges:For the Blue Spa Frog Mineral Cartridge-set wide open on setting number 6.
For the Yellow Spa Frog Bromine Cartridge-set the cartridge to number 5 for the first 24 hours only. Then adjust down to maintain a low 1-2 ppm of bromine. Thats up to 50% less bromine than standard spa require.
- Insert cartridges into floating holder openings.
- Let the Spa Frog Floating System free-float in your spa. When using the spa, simply lift up the Spa Frog Floating System, drain most of the water and set on the side of the spa inverted so all excess water drains into the holder. Return to spa when finished using.
- Replace Your Cartridges:For the Yellow Spa Frog Bromine Cartridge-replace when empty-the cartridge life will vary. Once your usage is determined, mark the calendar with enclosed replacement reminder stickers. For the Blue Spa Frog Mineral Cartridge replace every 4 months or when draining and refilling the spa.
- Shock the spa with a non-chlorine or chlorine shock once a week or more often if spa is heavily used.