Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
Spa Essentials Filter Cleaner provides spa owners with an effective way to clean and rejuvenate their filtering system, resulting in much-improved water quality. The problem is that filters slowly get clogged by dirt, dead algae, greases, oils, and other organic material, losing its ability to work properly. Filter Cleaner solves this problem by chemically breaking down these deposits to restore the filter to like-new efficiency. This cleaner will allow you to spend more time in your spa, and less working on it.
- Rinse the cartridge with a garden hose prior to applying product.
- Apply product by spraying directly onto filter elements. If needed, lightly brush heavy grease spots. Note: When using sprayer always use outdoors in a well ventilated area.
- Let wet filter elements sit for 5 - 10 minutes. For heavily soiled filters, allow elements to sit for 1 hour.
- Rinse elements thoroughly with full-strength water from a garden hose.
- Reassemble filter and resume normal operation.
As an alternative, soak filter elements overnight into a solution of 32 oz. of this product added to 5 gallons of water. Allow to soak overnight. Rinse elements thoroughly with full-strength water from a garden hose.