Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
Spa Essentials Brominating Tablets provide spa owners with an alternative to chlorine sanitation, without the nasty odor problems and a greater pH range for more flexible maintenance schedules. Simply add these tablets to your spa water with either a tablet floater or brominator, and your sanitizing needs are met, giving you more time to enjoy your spa.
- Ensure all spa equipment is working properly.
- Clean cartridge filter or backwash sand or DE filter system following manufacturers directions.
- Adjust pH to between 7.2-7.6.
- When using other products as outlined indirections for this product always follow directions on those products.
- Fill spa bromine feeder with the product and adjust feeder following manufacturers directions to yield bromine residual between 2-4 ppm in residential spas and 4-6 ppm in commercial spas.
- Check feeder regularly and add additional products as needed to maintain the bromine residual.
- The pump and filter should be operated for at least 3 hours every day whether spa is used or not.
- Do not heat water above spa manufacturers recommended maximum temperature.
- Keep the spa free of leaves and other debris.
- To maintain clear, clean water and insure the performance of your spa chemicals, spas should be drained and refilled with fresh water every 60 days in residential spas or a minimum of every 7 days in commercial spas.