Soft Soak Chlorinating Granules (2 lb) is a one step sanitizer and oxidizer for spas and hot tubs. Sanitize your water with this product by adding directly to the spa water.
1/2 tsp per 100 gallons of water repeated every 15 minutes until chlorine residual of 3-5 ppm is achieved.
- Ensure all spa and tub equipment is working properly.
- Backwash or clean the filter system following manufacturers directions.
- Adjust pH to between 7.2-7.6.
- When using other products as outline in the directions for this product, always follow directions on those products.
- Spas should be drained and cleaned at least every 60 days or whenever water becomes difficult to manage or keep clear.
- Both oils, salts and lotions should not be used unless specifically formulated for use in spas and hot tubs as they can lead to cloudy water.
- With pump on, add 1/2 teaspoon of this product per 100 gallons of water as an initial treatment.
- Repeat at 15 to 20 minute intervals until a residual of 3-5 ppm of available chlorine is established as determined by test kit.
- A test kit must be used regularly to determine the frequency of additional doses of this product needed to maintain the chlorine residual of 3-5 ppm.