Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
SeaKlear Pool Particle Removal System is a patented, two-stage system proven to enhance filtration in pools, spas, and hot tubs. This product reduces water's turbidity and recovery time, especially during peak bather loads. Pool Particle Removal System is now EPA approved to effectively trap Cryptosporidium in the filter thereby reducing E. coli outbreak risk. It enhances filtration down to 0.5 micron.
4 fl oz of each bottle per 20,000 gallons of water per week.
- Make sure the filter is clean and equipment is working properly.
- Using a time-metered pump or by hand, add PRS Stage 1 per the recommended dosage.
- 6 hours after adding Stage 1, add PRS Stage 2 per the recommended dosage, using a time-metered pump or by hand.
In Case of Accidental Fecal Release:
- Evacuate the pool.
- Remove all visible fecal material possible.
- Follow local health department guidelines for proper disinfection.
- To trap remaining particles, Cryptosporidium, E. coli, and Giardia, treat the pool with PRS in the following manner:
- Add stage 1 by dispersing it throughout the pool at 4 oz. per 20,000 gallons.
- 30 Minutes after adding Stage 1, add Stage 2 at 4 oz. per 20,000 gallons.
- Do not add Stage 1 and Stage 2 at the same time.
- Monitor the filter pressure at regular intervals.
- Backwash the filter after proper CT disinfection value is achieved.