The Salt Support Metal Miracle product is a powerful liquid formula for salt water pools that targets metal staining, scale, and discolored water. The liquid stain and scale product will remove unwanted copper, iron, and manganese in the pool. Not only will it target problem areas, but it will prevent future stains and scales caused by metals.
- A one-step metal solution for stain and scale buildups
- Targets metal staining, scale, and discolored water
- Target problem areas, and prevent future stains
Do not mix with other chemicals always add chemical to water, and never water to the chemicals. For best results apply to water that is above 60°F.
- Backwash or clean filter prior to use. Turn of the salt cell generator prior to treatment. It is unnecessary to remove the cell from the plumbing system. See your dealer for temporary alternate sanitizing options.
- Adjust pH to 7.5 or higher. Lower the chlorine levels at or below 1 ppm. Avoid superchlorinating or using the salt cells boost mode or superchlorinating mode for one week after application.
- Apply product in the evening or at a period of time when the pool is not in use. With the pump and filter system running, add this product around the perimeter of the pool at the rate of 1 quart per 10,000 gallons of pool water. If staining is heavy or if water is extremely discolored, add 1 quart per 5,000 gallons of water.
- Continuously operate filter system for 48 hours. Pool may be used at least 8 hours after initial application.
- This product may start to work immediately, but may take up to a week to penetrate deeply embedded stains. Depending on water conditions and amounts of stains, scale, and other materials present, pool may turn hazy. This is normal and is an indication that the product is working.
- After 48 hours resume normal pool operation. For pools with sand or DE filters, backwash according to the manufacturer's instructions. For best results use a cartridge cleaning chemical to clean the media before replacing the filter.
If source water has more than 2-3 ppm of metals present, add 16 ounces of this product for every 10,000 gallons of water monthly. For pool water that has trace amount of metals in source water add 3-6 ounces per 10,000 gallons monthly.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.