The Salt Support Kick Start product is a necessary chemical to make maintaining a saltwater pool less work. This product helps maintain the chemical levels of products in your pool, so you can spend less time testing and balancing the water. Not only will you spend less time balancing chemicals, but you will decrease the total time spent maintaining your filter, and it also reduces the amount of sanitizer needed in the water.
- Is a necessary chemical to make maintaining a saltwater pool less work
- Helps maintain the chemical levels of products in your pool, so you can spend less time balancing
- Reduces the amount of sanitizer needed in the water
NEVER mix different products together in the same bottle or pail. Add this product directly to the water. This product may get hard over time, store in a cool dry place in-between uses.
- Calculate the total amount of this product to be added.
A. Initial Dose: 2 pounds for every 1,000 gallons of water.
B. Maintenance Dose: To increase levels by 10 ppm add 7 pounds for every 10,000 gallons of water.
- With the pump running, introduce 1/2 total amount of product needed in the pool. Apply the other 1/2 of the product at least 8 hours later. Apply the product to the surface area of the pool with the pump running. Avoid applying to the pool when outdoor conditions are breezy or windy. Brush un-dissolve particles that may have settled to the bottom of the pool. Some product may remain on the surface of the water but will dissolve with normal circulation and water agitation. Under certain conditions pool water may effervesce for 1 to 3 minutes after product is added to the pool. Pool may be used 15 minutes after the product particulate has dissolved.
- Operate pool pump and filter continuously for 24 hours. Once circulated for 24 hours adjust water balance to their ideal ranges.
- Test the pool water regularly and as normal with this product in the water. Sanitizer levels need to be maintained at levels indicated on the sanitizer label. Residual of this product should be tested at least once each month and maintain between 30 to 50 ppm. Your local dealer can provide this test. Typically this product does not beed to be reapplied during the season. Once in the water this product is only lost due to excessive splash out, backwashing, or when plenty of new water is added to the pool.
No reviews yet
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.