Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
Robarb's Stain Tamer enables pool owners to prevent and remove stains caused by copper, iron, cobalt and manganese in water, without the need to drain their pools. Stain Tamer attacks stains above and below the waterline, and does so without the need for harsh chemicals, relying instead on a completely non-toxic and biodegradable formula. This stain remover is compatible with most common sanitizers, including chlorine, bromine, and biguanide systems.
1 lb per 10,000 gallons of water.
Stains Below the Waterline:
For maximum effectiveness, stop pump for several hous after application.
- Fill a pail with 2 gallons of water and add 1 pound of Stain Tamer for each 10,000 gallons of pool water to be treated. Notice: For plaster surface pools, dilute 1 lb. in 4 gallons of water.
- Mix thoroughly and empty the pail directly into the water over the stained surface. For plaster surface pools, brush stained surface several hours after application.
For maximum protection from re-staining, use a maintenance dose of Metal Master.
Stains Above Water Line:
- Place 1 lb. of Stain Tamer in a pail and add 2 or 3 capfuls of water.
- Stir until paste-like mixture results (more water may be added if required.)
- Using a brush or sponge, place the mixture directly on the stain (Caution: Etching may occur with extended contact on plaster surfaces.)
- Brush thoroughly and rinse.