Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
Robarb's Chlorine Stabilizer provides pool owners with a way to maximize their chlorine-based sanitizer by acting as a shield against the sun. Chlorine normally breaks down under intense sunlight, but Chlorine Stabilizer gives the chlorine protection, reducing chlorine loss and making pool maintenance much simpler and more economical. This treatment is compatible with chlorine-based sanitizing systems only.
1 lb per 4,000 gallons of water to obtain 30 ppm CYA.
- The most effective and economical use of our stabilized chlorine chemicals will be obtained if the pool water is first stabilized by adding an initial 30 ppm of stabilizer to the pool.
- To obtain a 30 ppm level, add 1 lb. of stabilizer to the pool for each 4,000 gallons of pool water.
- Add stabilizer slowly to surface skimmer. Make sure filter is clean with full pressure drop. Recirculate water for at least 6 hours.
- Maintain a cyanuric acid level of 30-50 ppm using a suitable test kit. Check the concentration of cyanuric acid periodically at least once a year.
- If these stabilized chlorination chemicals are used to maintain the pool, sufficient make-up stabilizer will be added thereby so that additional stabilizer will not be needed unless the pool water is completely or substantially emptied and refilled - in which case, pool water must be stabilized again. Certain non-stabilized chlorine products will not, however, provide make-up stabilizer, so that additional stabilizer will be needed from time to time.