Rendezvous pH Up is a granular formula that raises the pH of spa water. Sanitizers work most efficiently when pH is kept in proper range. Therefore a properly balanced spa will require less sanitizer and less maintenance. Keeping your spa balanced is an important step in getting the most out of and preserving the life of pool and spa equipment. This product is compatible with chlorine, bromine, ozone, biguanide, and mineral sanitizing systems.
pH 6.8 to 7.2:
2 tbsp per 500 gallons of water.
pH below 6.8:
4 tbsp per 500 gallons of water.
- When the pH value of the water drops below 7.2 as determined by the use of a pH test kit, add the following amounts of Rendezvous pH up while the pump is in operation for each 500 gallons of water.
- When pH is between 6.8 and 7.2 add 2 Tbs. of Rendezvous pH up.
- When pH is below 6.8 add 4 Tbs. of Rendezvous pH up.
- Allow 4 to 6 hours for circulation, then retest.
- Repeat above procedure if pH remains low.
- If the pH value is continually low, the water should be test for total alkalinity.
- If the total alkalinity is low, it should be corrected by adding Rendezvous alkalinity Up.