Rendezvous Spa Specialties Jet Blaster keeps hot tub and spa jets performing at their peak by removing oils, dirt, minerals, and other organic material that can become deposited in jets and their corresponding plumbing. Jet Blaster's low-foam formula ensures maximum power in clearing out any obstructions in places normal cleaners can't get to. This cleaner is compatible with chlorine, bromine, ozone, and biguanide sanitation systems.
16 fl oz per cleaning.
- Remove filter and clean separately using Filter Cleaner.
- Before spa is drained, add 1 bottle of Jet Blaster to warm spa water.
- Turn on pump and run the jets for 15 minutes. (Ensure that filter is not in spa.)
- Turn pump and jets off and let sit for 1 hour.
- Turn pump on and run jets and blower for 15 minutes.
- Drain the spa, hosing off the inside sap walls while draining.
- Refill the spa according to Rendezvous Spa Maintenance Program.