Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
Rendezvous Spa Specialties Foam Out is a defoamer that rids spa of foam caused by a concentration of body oils and other materials. This product also prevents and eliminates foam and froth caused by a variety of things. It is made of a fast acting, concentrated solution. Foam Out can also be used in therapeutic pools, fountains, and swimming pools. It is compatible with chlorine, bromine, ozone and mineral purification systems.
1/2 tsp at a time until foam is gone.
- To prevent foaming, squirt a small amount of Foam Out directly on the surface of the water.
- Do not use more than 1/2 teaspoonful at a time.
- Repeat if foaming begins to occur.
- To eliminate existing foam, squirt a small amount of Foam Out directly on the surface of the foam.
- Do not use more than 1/2 tespoonful at a time.
- Apply when the spa/hot tub is in operation.
- Wait 10 minutes.
- If foam has not subsided, repeat treatment.