Rendezvous Spa Specialties Filter Fresh is a liquid formulation of grease-cutting compounds and other ingredients designed to remove body oils, grease, and other organic material. This product also removes scale and mineral buildup from filter media. It is safe for use on all types of filters. Filter Fresh has been proven to improve the effectiveness of spa filters.
Cartridge Filters and Removable D.E. Elements:
- Remove elements and rinse with clean water.
- Prepare Filter Fresh solution by adding 16 oz. of Filter Fresh to 2.5 gallons of warm water in a large plastic bucket or garbage can. Do not use galvanized aluminum or porcelain container for soaking. Always add Filter Fresh to water, not water to Filter Fresh.
- Place the elements in the Filter Fresh solution and allow to soak overnight (12 hours).
- Remove the elements and rinse thoroughly with clean water.
- If possible, allow cartridges to dry before re-installing in filter.
For Sand Filters or Filters Without Removable Elements:
- Backwash filter then shut off pump and drain water from filter. Leave handle in backwash position.
- Make sufficient Filter Fresh solution by adding 32 oz. of Filter Fresh for each 5 gallons of clean water. Remove hair and lint pot cover. With handle in backwash position slowly pour Filter Fresh solution in hair and lint pot with pump running. Do not allow pump to run dry. Continue adding solution until the sand or elements are covered.
- Shut off pump and allow solution to stand in filter overnight (12 hours).
- Backwash filter until backwash water is clear, then return filter to normal operation.
No reviews yet
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.