Rendezvous Spa Specialties Enhance is a clear solution of premixed liquid bromide salts that remain as a stable bank in the spa or hot tub water until Rendezvous Activate is added. This product is completely chlorine free. It is also capable of shocking and sanitizing simultaneously. A great benefit to using Enhance is that no separate shock treatment is needed when Activate is used. This product is compatible with ozone and mineral purification systems.
4 fl oz per 250 gallons of water.
l fl oz per 250 gallons of water per week.
- Enhance should be added when the spa/hot tub is filled and weekly thereafter to maintain a bank of bromide in the water.
- First, treat the spa/hot tub with protect plus according to it label directions.
- Then add Enhance (4oz. per 250 gallons) directly into the spa/hot tub.
- Circulate the water while adding Enhance to assure rapid and thorough distribution.
- Weekly, thereafter, add Enhance (1 oz. per 250 gallons) to maintain a sufficient bank of bromide in the water.
- Test the bromine residual at least once every day with a bromine/pH test kit. The bromine residual must be between 1-3 ppm for residential spas/hot tubs and 3-5 ppm for commercial installations.
- Heavy usage, or the length of time the spa/hot tub is in use may result in depletion of bromine and require additional dosages of Activate and/or Enhance to maintain the desired bromine residual.
- Never mix any chemicals with each other before adding to the spa/hot tub water.
- Change water monthly or as needed to maintain water quality.
Sodium Bromide (NaBr): 32.18%, Other Ingredients: 67.82%
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.