Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
ProTeam Supreme Plus is an enhancer that reduces eye and skin irritation, controls algae, and improves filtration. This product was reformulated to be more effective than the original Supreme and it is pH neutral. Sanitizers work most efficiently when pH is kept in proper range. Therefore a properly balanced pool will require less sanitizer and less maintenance. Keeping your water balanced will not only create more comfortable water for swimmers, but will help extend the life of your pool or spa equipment. Best of all, Supreme Plus is made right here in the USA for the highest possible quality, allowing you to buy with confidence.
2 lb per 1,000 gallons of water.
- For Initial application, introduce 2 pounds of ProTeam Supreme Plus per each 1,000 gallons of pool water by broadcasting the material over the surface area of the pool with pump running.
- After a normal turnover of pool water adjust the pH to 7.4 - 7.6 if necessary, using a reliable acid demand kit.
- ProTeam Supreme Plus is compatible with all materials normally using in swimming pools maintenance.
- Test the pool water a minimum once a week or as normally required by local Health Authority Regulations. Sanitizer levels need to be maintained at levels indicated on the sanitizer label.
- The ProTeam Supreme Plus residual should be tested at least once month and should be maintained at 30-50 ppm.
- Your ProTeam Dealer can provide this test and water analysis.
- ProTeam Supreme Plus is lost from water only through filter backwash and splash-out.