Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
ProTeam Pure Stix are ideal for those pool owners looking to save time on pool maintenance without sacrificing the health and beauty of their pools. Simply add the required number of these slow-dissolving sticks to your feeder or floater and watch as they keep your pool protected for 7 to 14 days. Each stick is made of 99& trichloro for superior performance, and doesn't contain any binders, gums, or adhesives that can clog up feeders. Best of all, Pure Stix are made right here in the USA to ensure the highest possible quality, allowing you to buy with confidence.
1/2 oz per 15,000 gallons of water every 2-4 day.
- For each 15,000 gallons of pool water place 1/2 oz. in the skimmer basket.
- Allow 6 to 12 hours for chlorine residual to equalize.
- Initial treatment will last from 2 to 4 days depending on water temperature and flow rate through the skimmer.
- Chlorine residual should be maintained between 1.5 and 2 ppm as determined byåÊa suitable test kit.
- If daily testing indicates the chlorine level to be low, increase the number of tablets in the skimmer basket.
- If daily testing indicates the chlorine level to be higher than 2 ppm, reduce the number of tablets accordingly.
- Once every two weeks a shock dose of 5 ppm chlorine should be made to prevent the development of resistant species of algae.
- This product is not recommended for this purpose.
- Stabilized granular used at a rate of 1/2 lb. per each 10,000 gallons of water will satisfy the requirement when used in conjunction with this product.
- Keep pH of water between 7.2 and 7.6 as determined by a suitable test kit.
Re-entry into treated swimming pool is prohibited above levels of 3 ppm of chlorine.