ProTeam Power Magic Superoxidizer is a shock treatment that kills bacteria and controls algae. This product restores crystal clarity to pool water and enhances water quality. It uses patented Calcibor chemistry which provides excellent sanitation. Power Magic Superoxidizer prevents overstabilization and contains no cyanuric acid. This product eliminates scale on pool walls and tile. It is also proven to not calcify sand filters. Best of all, Power Magic Superoxidizer is made right here in the USA to ensure the highest quality, allowing you to buy with confidence.
Routine Maintenance (79 degrees and below):
1 lb per 10,000 gallons of water every other week.
Routine Maintenance (80 degrees and above):
1 lb per 10,000 gallons of water per week
- Always adjust pH between 7.2 and 7.4 prior to using this product.
- To oxidize the organic contamination which builds up in pool water, add 1 lb of this product for every 10,000 gallons of water.
- Pre-dissolve the product in a clean plastic container of water, then sprinkle the solution into the pool.
- Add this product at night or when the pool is not in use.
- Do not use the pool until the free chlorine residual had dropped below 3.0 ppm. as determined by using a test kit.
- This product should be used weekly during periods of heavy use or when water temperature are above 80 degrees and once every two weeks in residential pools receiving normal usage.
- Between treatments with this product, continue to maintain the proper water balance and sanitizer level in your pool as recommended on the label of your normal pool sanitizer.