Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
ProTeam 1 Inch Pure Tabs are ideal for pool owners looking to reduce pool maintenance, yet compromise nothing in terms of sanitizing performance. Each tablet is made of 99% pure trichlor for superior performance, and do not contain and binder or gums that can clog feeders. Best of all, 1 Inch Pure Tabs are made right here in the USA to ensure the highest quality, allowing you to buy with confidence.
0.5 oz per 15,000 gallons of water every 2-4 days.
Amount needed will vary based on water temperature and bather loads
Initial Start Up:
- For each 15,000 gallons of pool water place 0.5 oz. in the skimmer basket.
- Allow 6 to 12 hours for chlorine residual to equalize. Initial treatment will last from 2 to 4 days depending on water temperature and flow rate through the skimmer.
- Chlorine residual should be maintained between 1.5 and 2 ppm as determined by a suitable test kit.
- If daily testing indicates the chlorine level to be low, increase the number of tablets in the skimmer basket.
- If daily testing indicates the chlorine level to be higher than 2.0 ppm, reduce the number of tablets accordingly.
- Once every two weeks a shock dose of 5 ppm chlorine should be made to prevent the development of resistant species of algae.
- This product is not recommended for this purpose.
- Stabilized granular used at a rate of 1/2 lb. per each 10,000 gallons of water will satisfy the requirement when used in conjunction with this product.
- Keep pH of water between 7.2 and 7.6 as determined by a suitable test kit.
- Reentry into treated swimming pool is prohibited above levels of 3 ppm of chlorine.