Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
ProTeam 1 Inch High Tech Tabs are stabilized chlorine tablets. This product features a patented formula that produces higher chlorine efficiency. This is due in large part to the fact that these tabs are stabilized against the sun's UV rays, which break down chlorine. These tabs require less balancing of pool water and keeps feeders clean. Maintain correct sanitizer levels while using less product with 1 Inch High Tech Tabs. Best of all, 1 Inch High Tech Tabs are made right here in the USA for exceptional quality, allowing you to buy with confidence.
11 tablets per every 10,000 gallons of pool water.
Amount needed will vary based on weather, pool size and other conditions.
- Prior to using this product, the filter system should be properly cleaned and backwashed and the pool water pH adjusted to 7.2-7.6.
- It is recommended that the pool be superchlorinated to establish a chlorine residual of 2 ppm of free chlorine.
- This product is specially designed for use in floaters and automatic type feeders except for bromine only type feeders.
- Prior to adding this product to the feeder, refer to the operating instructions provided by the manufacturer of the unit.
- Add to the feeder an initial supply of tablets (11 tablets per every 10,000 gallons of pool water.)
- Close the feeder, making sure the lid is securely tightened.
- Adjust the feeder to the lowest setting according to the manufacturers instructions.
- Approximately 3 to 4 days after adding the initial supply of tablets to the feeder, turn off the pump, open the feeder and observe the quantity of tablets remaining.
- If more than 1/2 of the tablets are gone contact your ProTeam dealer for recommendations on how to reduce your feed rate.
- If at least 1/2 of the tablets remain in your feeder, turn pump back on and check residual of sanitizer in the pool water using a ProTeam test kit.
- Adjust the feeder to provide a sanitizer level within the ideal range of 1-1.5 ppm in the pool water.
- Test pool water regularly (at least weekly) and check feeder weekly, refilling as needed.
- Add initial product and adjust the feeder as needed to maintain an ideal sanitizer level of 1-1.5 ppm. in the pool water.
- Regular use of a ProTeam test kit is recommended to make certain adequate levels of sanitizer and proper pH are being maintained in the pool water.