Pristine Blue Pristine pH Up increases pH levels in your swimming pool or hot tub. Keeping your pH between 7.2 and 7.6 allows your sanitizer to work more effectively, reduces equipment corrosion and reduces eye and skin irritation.
1 pound per 10,000 gallons of water until desired pH level is reached.
0.8 oz (2 tablespoons) per 500 gallons of water until desire pH level is reached.
Before Adding This Product to Your Pool:
- Measure the pH of the pool water with a reliable test kit or test strip.
- If pH is below 7.2, add this product at the rate of 1 pound per 10,000 gallons of pool water.
How to Add This Product to Your Pool:
- Broadcast this product over the entire pool surface.
- Keep the circulation pump running.
- Retest the pH level after 4 hours.
- Repeat treatment as necessary until pH is in the Pristine Blue acceptable range of 7.2 to 7.6.
How to Prevent pH Variation or Buffering:
- Keep the total alkalinity between 50-90 ppm.
- Test total alkalinity every 2 weeks with a reliable test kit or test strip.
Directions for Use for Spas or Hot Tubs
- Measure pH of the spa water with a reliable test kit or test strip.
- If the pH is below 7.2 add this product at the rate of 0.8 oz (2 tablesoons) per 500 gallons of spa water. Add dosage directly into spa water.
- Keep water circulating for at least 30 minutes.
- Retest water after 30 minutes and repeat as necessary until pH is in the proper range of 7.2 - 7.6 ppm.