The PoolRx Mineral Unit is a continuously effective algae eliminator that is made up of a proprietary blend of minerals. Using a specially treated alloy cylinder, the minerals in the unit dissolve out of the cylinder that forms a steady residual throughout the pool for up to 6 months. This product will eliminate algae so that low levels of chlorine can be more effective in the pool water. The minerals in the unit are replenished every time they return through the cylinder so that the chlorine in the water can last as long as possible.
- Continuously effective algae eliminator
- Forms a steady residual throughout the pool for up to 6 months
- Eliminates algae so that low levels of chlorine can be more effective
- Clean or backwash your filter before adding PoolRx and remove all debris from skimmer and pump basket.
- Place the PoolRx unit into the pump basket or skimmer, ideally place in pump basket for increased water flow.
- The PoolRx unit should be added to the pool when the pump has at least 3 to 4 hours left in on the run cycle. This will ensure that the minerals completely dissolve out of the unit and through the filter into the pool.
- Pump should run during the heat of the day.
- The pool should turn over its volume of water at least 1.5 times per day, this normally requires 6 to 8 hours per day, this depends on gallons of your pool and pump flow rate.
- Do not re-clean or backwash filter for at lest 2 weeks after PoolRx unit is installed so minerals can dissolve through the filter, whether it is a cartridge, D.E., or sand filter.
Copper Sulphate Pentahydrate (chelated): 52.8%, Other Ingredients: 47.2%
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.