The PoolRx Booster product is a replacement unit for the continuously effective algae eliminator PoolRx Mineral Unit. Used to replace the minerals in the specially treated alloy cylinder, the minerals made up of a proprietary blend in the unit dissolve out of the cylinder that helps form a steady residual throughout the pool or spa for up to 6 months. This replacement product will reintroduce the necessary amount of minerals to continue to eliminate algae from the water.
- Replacement minerals for the continuously effective algae eliminator
- Forms a steady residual throughout the spa for up to 6 months
- Eliminates algae so that low levels of chlorine can be more effective
- Clean and backwash the filter and remove all debris from skimmer and pump basket before adding the PoolRx Booster, you do not want the minerals to get stuck on the dirt and then backwashed back out.
- Add 8 ounces of booster minerals per 7,500 - 20,000 gallons into the skimmer or pump basket. Do not remove the existing PoolRx Unit. The minerals will start dissolving immediately. Make sure there is at least 3 - 4 hours of the pump run cycle. This will ensure that the minerals are completely dissolved without getting caught up in the filter.
- Pump should run during the heat of the day.
- The pool should turn over its volume of water at least 1.5 times per day, this normally requires 6 to 8 hours per day, this depends on gallons of your pool and pump flow rate.
- Do not re-clean or backwash filter for at least 2 weeks so minerals can dissolve through the filter whether it is a cartridge, D.E., or sand filter.
Copper Sulphate Pentahydrate (chelated): 52.8%, Other Ingredients: 47.2%
No reviews yet
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.