Poolife Quick Swim Oxidizer allows you to swim in as few as 15 minutes after shocking. This shock is combined with a ph buffer and dry clarifier and helps to boost free chlorine concentrations.
1 lb per 10,000 gallons of water per week.
Always add with pump and filter running to ensure complete mixing and good circulation. Poolife Exclusive Pool Care Collections Quick Swim Oxidizer is completely soluble and dissolves quickly, so no premixing is required. Broadcast this product uniformly over the surface of the water, adding about two thirds of the total dose into the deep end of the pool. Apply product when swimming pool is not in use. Swimming may resume as soon as 15 minutes after product application, provided the chlorine residual concentration in the pool is between 1 and 4 ppm. Reentry is prohibited above levels of 4 ppm chlorine due to risk of bodily injury.
Pools with Moderate Daily Use:
- Add Poolife Quick Swim Oxidizer weekly at a dose of 1 pound per 10,000 gallons of water.
- Each pound of this will raise free chlorine concentration by 1ppm in 10,000 gallons of pool water.
- More frequent and/or heavier doses may be required during periods of heavy use or following heavy rains or high winds.
For Pool Opening & Closing:
- Add this product at a dose of 2 lb per 10,000 gallons of pool water.
- This dose will product sufficient oxidizer to eliminate most of the contaminates that accumulate in pool water, and will immediately raise the free chlorine concentration by 2 ppm in 10,000 gallons of water.
- Reentry is prohibited above level of 4 ppm due to rish of bodily injury.