The Poolife Pods Alkalinity Plus is designed to make adding products easier. Simply drop in to add the pre-measured pouches into your pool, and the pool pump circulation will do the rest.
- Pre-Measured pouches for the perfect amount of product
- Quick and easy application
- Pods are completely water soluble
Below is a list of pod additions for each pool size to raise alkalinity levels 10 ppm:
- 5,000 gal pool - 1 pod
- 10,000 gal pool - 2 pods
- 15,000 gal pool - 3 pods
- 20,000 gal pool - 4 pods
- 25,000 gal pool - 5 pods
This product raises total alkalinity in swimming pool water. If the total alkalinity is too low, pH will fluctuate excessively. For best results, keep the total alkalinity at 60-120 parts per million (ppm).
- Use a reliable test kit to measure the total alkalinity concentration of your pool water.
- Be sure that the skimmer is empty and does not contain any chemical residue or debris.
- If the alkalinity is below 80 ppm, add the amount of product as directed by the list.
- (Skimmer Application) - Add 1 pod directly into the pool skimmer while the pump is running. Allow the pod to dissolve before adding additional pods or other pool products. Only add 1 pod at a time.
- (Pool Application) - Add appropriate number of pods to the deep end of the pool with the circulation system on. Disperse any undissolved chemical from the bottom of the pool with a pool brush until the chemical is completely dissolved. If multiple pods are added at one time, they should be distributed around the deep end and should not be concentrated in one place.
- Use the list above to determine the correct amount of this product to use.
Sodium Bicarbonate: 100%
No reviews yet
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.