Pool Solutions Stabilizer
Brand: Pool Solutions
SKU: P17002DEInventory status: 0 in Stock
This product is sold out
Pool Solutions Stabilizer raises swimming pool Cyanuric Acid. Stabilizer is also known as conditioner and protects chlorine from the sun's UV rays.
1 lb per 10,000 gallons of water to raise stabilizer levels 10ppm.
- Clean and backwash your filter.
- Adjust free chlorine to 1ppm to 3ppm with a shock treatment, following label directions.
- Measure the stabilizer (Cyanuric Acid) level with test strips or a kit.
- Determine dosage needed to raise the level to between 20ppm and 40ppm.
- With pump on, add necessary dose to skimmer basket. Be careful not to overload the skimmer basket. Do not backwash for 48 hours.
- Test stabilizer levels monthly.