Pool Solutions pH Plus raises pH in swimming pools. Correcting low pH prevents eye irritation, corrosion of equipment and improves chlorine effectiveness.
1 lb per 10,000 gallons of water until desired ph level is reached.
Before Adding This Product To Your Pool:
- Measure the ph of the pool water with a reliable test kit or test strips.
- If ph is below 7.2, add this product at the rate of 1 lb per 10,000 galling of pool water.
How to Add This Product To Your Pool:
- Broadcast this product over the entire pool surface.
- Keep the circulation pump running.
- Retest the pH level after 4 hours.
- Repeat treatment as necessary until pH is in the acceptable range of 7.2 to 7.8 (ideal pH is 7.2 to 7.6).
How to Prevent pH Variations or Buffering:
- Keep the total alkalinity between 80-120 ppm.
- Test alkalinity every 2 weeks with a reliable test kit or test strips.