Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
Pool Elements Cover Cleaner removes dirt, grease, oil, grime and deodorizes. Cover Cleaner protects covers from deterioration and sticking together during storage.
1 bottle per cleaning.
- Remove major debris and water from pool cover while cover is still on the pool.
- Remover cover (or solar blanket) and spread out on a smooth flat surface.
- Dilute 12 oz. of Cover Cleaner with 2 1/2 gallons of water and spread over entire cover.
- Brush cover clean with a nylon brush.
- Rinse cover and clean other side.
- Lightly sprinkle diluted Cover Cleaner on cover as it is being folded for storage.
- Rinse away any spills of the concentrated cover cleaner from driveways, patios and lawns with garden hose.