The Pool Breeze Surface Cleaner is a concentrated liquid formula that will quickly remove dirt, oil and scale from your pool. It can be used on vinyl liners, tile, and fiberglass pools. This product is compatible with all sanitizers including bromine, chlorine, salt water, ozone, minerals, and biguanide.
- Removes dirt, oil, and scale
- Works on vinyl liners, tile, fiberglass, and concrete pools
- Compatible with all types of sanitizers.
Do not allow Pool Breeze Surface Cleaner to drip on or contact any surface other than those intended for cleaning. Discoloration or etching may result.
Do not use Pool Breeze Surface Cleaner on marble, porcelain, terrazzo, enamel surfaces or bronze and metallic, glazed tiles, or other surfaces not intended for cleaning.
Note: Test on a small, inconspicuous area of the surface to be cleaned before using. Certain grades of ceramic tile can be etched with prolonged contact with Pool Breeze Surface Cleaner, as can some tubs and sinks. Rubber gloves and eye protection should be worn when using Pool Breeze Surface Cleaner.
- Apply Pool Breeze Surface Cleaner as it comes from the bottle with a sponge, cloth, or soft brush. (DO NOT USE AN ABRASIVE APPLICATOR.)
- Swab surface to be cleaned and let stand no more than 3 minutes. A bubbling action denotes that Pool Breeze Surface Cleaner is loosening the scale and dirt. (DO NO LET DRY).
- Scrub briskly, if necessary, on areas where excessive scale and grime have built up.
- Wipe surface that was cleaned promptly with a damp cloth and then splash water copiously on the cleaned area to remove any excess materials. Dripping and spills should be rinsed and wiped up immediately.
No reviews yet
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.