The Pool Breeze Algicide formula is designed to treat green, black, blue-green and other types of pool algaes, and also targets slime producing microorganisms. Use this product to help treat persistent algae in your pool water. Keeping up with consistent maintenance dosages will help protect your pool from unwanted stains and water discoloration.
- Fast acting liquid algae formula
- Control algae and agal slime growth in swimming water
- Helps maintain a stainless pool with clear water
- Doubles as an algae winterizer
Add 5 1/2 fluid ounces of Pool Breeze Pool Care System Algicide per 10,000 gallons of pool water.
Add 5-7 1/2 fluid ounces of Pool Breeze Pool Care System Algicide per 10,000 gallons of pool water into the skimmer with the filter pump running.
When swimming season is over, add an initial dose of Pool Breeze Pool Care System Algicide per 10,000 gallons of pool water prior to closing the pool.
- Add 5 1/2 fluid ounces of Pool Breeze Pool Care System Algicide per 10,000 gallons of pool water.
- Initial dose is used when filling pool or upon conversion to Pool Breeze.
- If pool has visible algae growth, treat with initial dose. Vacuum pool after 24 hours to remove algae debris.
- If visible algae is still present or reappears, repeat this procedure as necessary.
- When pool is free of visible algae, use the recommended maintenance dose.
For persistent algae or slime producing microorganism growth, add 5-7 1/2 ounces of this product per 10,000 gallons of pool water into the skimmer with the filter pump running. After one minute, shut off the pump and allow the system to remain off overnight. The following day, restart the filter pump and and add 5-7 1/2 ounces of this product to the pool. Run the filter continuously for 24-48 hours, brushing the side and bottom of the pool frequently.
- Add 1 1/4 ounces of this product per 10,000 gallons of pool water.
- Maintenance dose should be added weekly.
- If high temperatures prevail or pool has unusually heavy use, add maintenance dose more frequently.
- Maintenance dose should be added after a heavy or prolonged rainfall.
- If make-up water is added at the rate of more than 10% per week of pool capacity, add 1/2 fluid ounce of this product per 1,000 gallons of fresh make-up water added.
When swimming season is over, add initial dose prior to closing pool. This dose helps provide a measure of control of algae growth during the winter months. This treatment will also help the servicing of the pool before it is returned the following season.
n-Alkyl dimethyl benzyl ammonium chloride: 49.8%, n-Dialkyl methyl benzyl ammonium chloride: 0.2%, Inert Ingredients: 50%
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.