Synergy's Tabs provide pool owners using the Synergy System with an easy, simple solution to keeping their pools sanitized simply by utilizing these highly-effective tablets. Tabs will enable you to provide your pool with its required dose of sanitizer as well as removing algae and other organic contaminants that dirty water and clog your filtering system. Without the need to purchase other chemical additives, you can save considerable amounts of money along with preventing any chemical imbalances that can occur.
11 tablets per 10,000 gallons of water per week.
Prior to using this product, the filter system should be properly cleaned and backwashed and the pool water pH adjusted to 7.2-7.6. It is recommended that the pool be super chlorinated to establish a chlorine residual of 2 ppm of free chlorine.
- This product is specially designed for use in floaters and automatic type feeders except for bromine only type feeders.
- Prior to adding this product to the feeder, refer to the operating instructions provided by the manufacturer of the unit.
- Add to the feeder and initial supply of tablets (11 tablets per every 10,000 gallons of pool water).
- Close the feeder, making sure the lid is securely tightened.
- Adjust the feeder to the lowest setting according to the manufacturers instructions.
- Approximately 3 to 4 days after adding the initial supply of tablets to the feeder, turn off the pump, open the feeder and observe the quantity of tablets remaining.
- If more than 1/2 of the tablets are gone contact your Simplicity dealer for recommendations on how to reduce your feed rate.
- If at least 1/2 of the tablets remain in the feeder, turn pump back on and check the residual of sanitizer in the pool water using a test kit or test strips.
- Adjust the feeder to provide a sanitizer level within the ideal range of 1-1.5 ppm in the pool water.
- Test pool water regularly (at least weekly) and check feeder weekly, refilling as needed.
- Add additional product and adjust the feeder as needed to maintain an ideal sanitizer level of 1-1.5 ppm in the pool water.
- Regular use of a test kit or test strips is recommended to make certain adequate levels of sanitizer and proper pH are being maintained in the pool water.